Name and Contact Information of Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
Data controller: Bodenburg & Partner Rechtsanwälte und Notare (hereinafter “Bodenburg & Partner”), Eschersheimer Landstraße 50-54, 60322 Frankfurt am Main, Germany, e-mail: email@example.com, phone: +49 (0)69 87002090, fax: +49 (0)69 870020910.
The external data protection officer of Bodenburg & Partner is Michael Niegemann, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you visit our website www.bodenburg-partner.de the browser used on your terminal device will automatically send information to the server of our website. This information will be temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without any action on your part and will be stored by us until it is automatically deleted:
- the IP address of the requesting computer,
- the date and time of access,
- the name and URL of the requested file,
- the referrer URL,
- the browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer, and the name of your internet service provider.
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth connection with our website,
- to ensure convenient use of our website,
- to analyze system security and stability, and
- for other administrative of purposes.
The legal basis of data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 letter f) of the GDPR. We have a legitimate interest in data processing based on the data processing purposes listed above. Under no circumstances will we use collected data for the purpose of drawing inferences about your identity.
Transfer of Data
Your personal data will not be transferred to any third parties for any purposes other than those shown below.
We will transfer your personal data to third parties only if:
- a transfer of your data is made with your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 letter a) of the GDPR,
- a transfer of your data is necessary for asserting, exercising, or defending legal rights or claims within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 letter f) of the GDPR and there is no reason to assume that you have a prevailing protected interest in not having your data transferred,
- a transfer of your data is required by law within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 letter c) of the GDPR, or
- a transfer of your data is permitted by law and is necessary for performing contracts with you within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 letter b) of the GDPR.
Rights of Data Subjects
You have the following rights:
- under Art. 15 of the GDPR you have the right to receive information about your personal data that are processed by us. In particular, you are entitled to be informed of the purposes of data processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your personal data have been or will be disclosed, how long we intend to store your personal data, whether you have a right to rectification, erasure, restricted processing, or objection, whether you have a right to lodge a complaint, what the source of your personal data is if they were not collected by us, and whether our website employs any automated decision-making, including profiling, and of the details of such automated decision-making;
- under Art. 16 of the GDPR you have the right to demand that your personal data that are stored by us be rectified or supplemented with additional data;
- under Art. 17 of the GDPR you have the right to demand that we erase your personal data that are stored by us, unless processing such data is necessary for exercising the right to freedom of speech and information, for complying with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for asserting, exercising, or defending legal rights or claims;
- under Art 18 of the GDPR you have the right to demand that processing of your personal data be restricted if the accuracy of data is disputed by you, if processing is unlawful but you decline to have the data erased and we no longer need the data but you need the data in order to assert, exercise, or defend legal rights or claims, or if you have objected to processing of your data in accordance with Art. 21 of the GDPR;
- under Art. 20 of the GDPR you have the right to demand that the personal data you have provided to us be made available to you in a structured, standard, and machine-legible format or that your personal data be transferred to another controller;
- under Art. 7 para. 3 of the GDPR you have the right to revoke your consent to data processing at any time. If you exercise this right, we will no longer be permitted to process your data based on your consent; and
- under Art. 77 of the GDPR you have the right to lodge a complaint with a regulatory authority. As a general rule, you may lodge a complaint with the regulatory authority at the place of your habitual abode or employment or at the place of the registered office of our law firm.
Right of Objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 letter f) of the GDPR, you have the right to object to processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 of the GDPR if the reasons for your objection relate to your particular circumstances or if your objection is aimed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, with which we will comply whether or not you base your objection on any particular circumstances.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or right of objection, it is sufficient if you send an e-mail to email@example.com.
During your visit to our website we will employ the widely used SSL method (secure socket layer) in combination with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a general rule, 256 bit encryption will be used. If your browser does not support 256 bit encryption, we will use 128 bit v3 technology instead. To check whether any particular page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form, look for the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
In addition, we have implemented appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to protect your data from accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss or destruction, and unauthorized access by third parties. Our safeguards are continuously updated as technology evolves.